The Var is a very popular holiday area. And of course with a reason: The weather is (almost) always radiant. Hyères is located at the very bottom of France, at the southernmost tip of the Mediterranean Sea. And when drive a little further you will arrive at a peninsula (Presquîle de Giens) with beautiful blue water, flamingos and beautiful beaches. A super nice place if you love sun, sea, beach and also want to do a number of activities. The area is wooded in many places, so you can also enjoy the shade while lying on the beach. Plenty to see and do!
Studio Marina, the pearl of the Côte d'Azur (Var)
This Luxury Studio is located on the 3rd floor (with elevator) and has a:
- Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet and washbasin
- In the hall a large wardrobe
- In the living room, air conditioning, TV, dining table, sofa bed and WiFi. On the balcony there is a fixed sofa and patio chairs
- The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, oven, refrigerator, microwave, induction hob, washing machine and a Nespresso machine
- Toaster, mixer, pans and (oven) dishes, luxury crockery and cutlery
- Under the building you have your own parking space in the closed parking garage
- Linen and towels are provided (bring your own BEACHtowels)
- Arrival on Saturday or Sunday, other days in consultation
- You can rent bicycles at Amotos, a 4-minute walk from the Studio
- The nearest airport is Toulon-Hyères, 4.5 km from the property.
There is also a car rental
- Check-in is between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM (please let the property know the day before what time you expect to arrive)
- Check-out until 10:00 am
Ideally located within walking distance
of the boulevard, marina and beaches
Nice restaurants in Toulon? You will find it in the chic Corniche Frédéric-Mistral district. Don’t forget to try bourride, a local soup consisting of aioli and white fish. Bon appetit!
The Studio is located in Port d’Hyères / Hyères-Plage for 2 people. Overlooking the Mediterranean and the islands of Port Cros and Porquerolles. Within walking distance of the boulevard, many restaurants, the marina and beaches. With a large weekly market on Sunday at the harbor and on Saturday a large market in the center of beautiful Hyères.
Wonderful blue water,
flamingos and beautiful beaches
The Giens peninsula is an ideal place for water and land activities, mainly kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, cycling and hiking. The town of Giens has retained its Provencal cachet and offers views of the peninsula, the beaches, the blue sea, the other islands in several places and is considered one of the most beautiful villages of the southern French coast.
Book this property?
Send a message to MA~DOME and we will contact you quickly and without obligation.
Or send a request directly to email@example.com!
|Duration (minimum 3 nights)||2 persons|
|3 nights from||€ 375,-|
|extra night from||€ 125,-|
|week from (low season)
week from (high season)
Cancellation is possible up to 1 month before arrival. The total rental amount must also have been transferred by that date.
Obligatory additional costs
|Tourist tax (p.p.p.n.)||€ 2,00|
|Reservation fee (per booking)||inclusief|
Deposit 25% of the total amount must be transferred immediately after confirmation of the reservation. This makes your reservation final.
This amount remains as a deposit and will be refunded to you within 2 weeks after departure, provided no damage has been caused.
The total rental amount will be transferred by you four weeks before arrival.
* We spoil our guests upon arrival with beds made, towels, kitchen package, shampoo and shower gel.
Interested in renting for a longer period of time? From 4 weeks: contact us.